Product Brand :
Jeevan Jyoti Ayurveda
Shipping Charge :
Rs. 600 Rs.900
Gurmar or Gymnema Sylvestre is a climbing plant belonging to the Apocynaceae family, a popular herb in Ayurveda valued for its indispensable medicinal and healing properties. It is a perennial woody wine that is indigenous to tropical regions of India, Africa and Australia. The leaves are elongated, oval-shaped that have soft hairs on the surface bearing small yellow flowers that bloom all through the year.
The leaves of gudmar are imbued with gymnemic acids, a potent bioactive compound that acts to suppress the taste of sugar by interacting with taste receptors on the tongue, thereby valued as a sugar destroyer and used extensively in the treatment of diabetes.
- Reduces Sugar Cravings by Making Sweet Foods Taste Less Appealing
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Contribute to Favorable Insulin Levels by Increasing Insulin Production
- Improves Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, Reducing Heart Disease Risk
- May Aid Weight Loss
- Helps Reduce Inflammation Due to Its Tannin and Saponin Content