Product Brand :
Jeevan Jyoti Ayurveda
Shipping Charge :
Rs. 600 Rs.900
Ginger is a flowering plant that originated in Southeast Asia. It’s among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.
It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and it’s closely related to turmeric, cardamom, and galangal.
The rhizome (underground part of the stem) is the part commonly used as a spice. It’s often called ginger root or, simply, ginger.
Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered, or as an oil or juice. It’s a very common ingredient in recipes. It’s sometimes added to processed foods and cosmetics.
- Ginger especially morning sickness
- Ginger help with weight loss
- Ginger Can help with osteoarthritis
- Ginger drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors
- Ginger significantly reduce menstrual pain
- Ginger help lower cholesterol levels
- Ginger improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer’s disease
- Ginger can help fight infections